Friday, September 12, 2014

I wasn't going to write but....

Ugh.

When I started this blog I imagined writing in it AT LEAST once per week.  Hahaha.... pretty laughable.


It pops up on my to do list every week. But like many other tasks on that list I gently just move it to another day.

When I saw it this week I thought to myself, heck.... I am too overwhelmed stressed  bummed tired.... excuses, excuses.  Then I told myself that since I would be hard pressed to find something positive to share with my "masses" I shouldn't write anything. Yet here I am. Should I list all the things that are overwhelming, stressing, bumming, and exhausting me?  Probably not.  Should I go downstairs and fix myself a brownie with ice cream and chocolate syrup and whipped cream? Also probably not.

I think I'll go hug my baby girl and then go sit in my sun room and watch for birds to enjoy my new bird feeder.




No comments:

Post a Comment