Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday

As promised I am going to spend every other post introducing the characters in my story. I've decided to do that in chronological order.  So I spent a few days thinking I would start by introducing my mother and pondering what I would say about her.  But then I realized that my life began before that.  Assuming anyone else reads these posts, I suppose there might be someone that does not know and or agree with my religious beliefs.  But for the sake of simplicity lets just say I believe that I existed prior to my life here on earth.  I lived in a Spirit World with my Heavenly Father, my elder brother Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. 

So lets start there.

I do believe with no doubt in my mind that they are three separate and distinct beings.  With separate and distinct roles.  And therefore separate and distinct relationships.  But I am going to introduce them jointly. 

I know they love me.  I also know that they know me...specifically.  My life would not be what it is without knowing them and having them in my life.

I could go on and on.  Someday maybe I'll really blow your mind and tell you what I know & feel about my Heavenly Mother.



My favorite is Sundays.  Having and taking the time to focus on my relationship with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment