Sunday, August 30, 2015

Here we go again. I'm in the middle of another divorce. I am embarrassed to actually count. I used to make fun of people that were like this. 

I'm flawed. I make mistakes. Especially when it comes to emotion. 

There's this part in the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" when GiGi says this...

"I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means that I still care. Oh! You've think you won because women are expendable to you. You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either. You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are."

So.... where do we draw the line? Do we keep doing stupid stuff in hopes of finding an amazing love? Or do we close ourselves off?

What I do know is that it's time for me to take a step back, take some time alone, breathe, soul search, heal my soul, and then see where that takes me.


In the mean time... can we just get through this stupid divorce already?! It was much easier when there was no money and no stuff to argue over. Sheesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment