Sunday, May 5, 2013

Exhausted

I've been terribly tired lately.  I've always been a good sleeper.  I grew up hearing "You could sleep through a tornado."  The few people that have ever slept with me would attest to the fact that it takes me all of 30-60 seconds to fall asleep.  But this has nothing to do with my normal behavior(s).  I'm dang tired.  So I have been pondering on why.  Here are some of my thoughts...

I'm a single mom that works full time and has been taking on over-time lately.  Constantly stressing about finances.

I've been dealing with a difficult split from my alcoholic husband.  Learning A LOT about co-dependency though.

I usually take these supplements made by doTERRA that are in the Lifelong Vitality Pack. I have often told people that I didn't notice much difference when I started taking them but always notice when I stop.  Well, I ran out a couple of weeks ago.

If you were inside my head you'd be tired too.  But that is nothing new.


And finally, one of my favorite things is where I work---- even tired, I enjoy my job.  And not everyone can say that.  Plus, I get free soda.

www.ebay.com




1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say I love my job as well! It really is an amazing place to work, but even more, the friends I have made are amazing people to work with. I think that's what really makes me so excited to drag my ass out of bed at 0400 and drive the 9 miles to hike 2 flights of stairs to get yelled at over the most ridiculous (laughable) things! You, my dear, are an amazing person, an amazing mom and an amazing friend. You've got this on lockdown. Keep your chin up, wifey!

    ReplyDelete