Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feelings

Welcome back to blogging Shelly.  What a loser.


Feelings.
I'm not talking about the song. I'm talking about the little things that run around, dance, and sometimes camp out in my head. I have often been told I am optimistic. Happy. A glass half full kind of gal. RIGHT NOW I am not feeling that. Dare I make a list of what I am feeling? (These are in no specific order.)

Alone.
Vulnerable.
Hurt.
Anxious.
Worried.
Weary.
Inferior.
Unsure.
Ashamed.
Bitter.
Insulted.
Impulsive.
Determined.
Brave.
Challenged.
Devoted.
Blessed.
Thankful.


Tomorrow is the Sabbath. As a friend said "I love Sundays. It's the day where, like it or not, I grow closest to God."  I agree. And I need Him.

My favorite thing today?


Bear with me...you'll see....I bounce back quickly. I've just had a few hits I need to recover from.

No comments:

Post a Comment